chitika

Saturday, March 27, 2010

North Korea threatens "unprecedented nuclear strikes". And we say...

Sir Charles Barkley:

"Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if he does look like he hasn't eaten in a while."

Winston Churchill (On Neville Chamberlain)

"He was given a choice between war and dishonor. He chose dishonor and he will have a war anyway."

Gen. George Patton:

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."

Dirty Harry:

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy."

Ronald Reagan:

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem."

Duke Nukem:

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta bubble gum."

Dick Butkus:

"I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important - like a league game or something."

Danko (Heroes):

"If you have a rabid dog, you don't put a chain around its neck and pray for a miracle. You put it down."

John Wayne:

"If everything isn't black and white, I say 'Why the hell not?'"

Share/Bookmark

No comments: